EV Insights Webinar4 December 2017
Between August and November 2017, ClimateWorks, in collaboration with the Electric Vehicle Council, presented three webinars in the EV Insights series. The webinars provided Australian businesses and policy makers with the opportunity to learn from international experts about electric vehicle strategy and policy. This video is from the third webinar, presented by Garrett Fitzgerald from Rocky Mountain Institute on the Future of Mobility. The EV Insights Webinar series was supported by ARENA.
- Urgent reform needed to deliver new era of electric trucks in Australia
- Electric Vehicle Council welcomes carsales as newest member
- Future Fuels a fizzer: Government’s strategy misses opportunity to electrify Australian transport
- With EVs critical to UN 2030 target, Australia must stop being world’s dirty car dumping ground
- Australians ready to embrace electric cars and want their pollies to back the switch: poll