EV Insights Webinar4 December 2017
Between August and November 2017, ClimateWorks, in collaboration with the Electric Vehicle Council, presented three webinars in the EV Insights series. The webinars provided Australian businesses and policy makers with the opportunity to learn from international experts about electric vehicle strategy and policy. This video is from the third webinar, presented by Garrett Fitzgerald from Rocky Mountain Institute on the Future of Mobility. The EV Insights Webinar series was supported by ARENA.
- States’ choice: Abandon electric car taxes? Or abandon 2050 zero emission target?
- Perrottet’s tax idea would seal NSW’s fate as the dirty car capital of the world
- SA Labor shows the way with clear opposition to bizarre electric vehicle tax
- SA becomes only jurisdiction on planet to disincentivise electric vehicles with tax
- SA Government leads the way with smart electric vehicle investment