EV Insights Webinar4 December 2017
Between August and November 2017, ClimateWorks, in collaboration with the Electric Vehicle Council, presented three webinars in the EV Insights series. The webinars provided Australian businesses and policy makers with the opportunity to learn from international experts about electric vehicle strategy and policy. This video is from the third webinar, presented by Garrett Fitzgerald from Rocky Mountain Institute on the Future of Mobility. The EV Insights Webinar series was supported by ARENA.
- Applying an extra tax on EVs would make Australia a global laughing stock
- New digital platform for fleet managers set to drive mass switch to EVs
- Report that petrol vehicles produce lower carbon emissions than EVs is incorrect and irresponsible
- ACCC’s sloppy logic on electric vehicles fails to consider health costs
- Real cost would come from ignoring emissions standards, and would be paid by Australian drivers