EV Insights Webinar4 December 2017
Between August and November 2017, ClimateWorks, in collaboration with the Electric Vehicle Council, presented three webinars in the EV Insights series. The webinars provided Australian businesses and policy makers with the opportunity to learn from international experts about electric vehicle strategy and policy. This video is from the third webinar, presented by Garrett Fitzgerald from Rocky Mountain Institute on the Future of Mobility. The EV Insights Webinar series was supported by ARENA.
- Proposed new tax on EVs would put wheel clamp on NSW’s clean future
- NSW Government shows real leadership with EV incentives in Net Zero Plan
- Huge jump in Aussie EV sales underscores massive untapped potential
- Applying an extra tax on EVs would make Australia a global laughing stock
- New digital platform for fleet managers set to drive mass switch to EVs