EV Insights Webinar4 December 2017
Between August and November 2017, ClimateWorks, in collaboration with the Electric Vehicle Council, presented three webinars in the EV Insights series. The webinars provided Australian businesses and policy makers with the opportunity to learn from international experts about electric vehicle strategy and policy. This video is from the third webinar, presented by Garrett Fitzgerald from Rocky Mountain Institute on the Future of Mobility. The EV Insights Webinar series was supported by ARENA.
- Gov’s plan to offer business grants for electric vehicles will help electrify Australia’s used car market
- New report reveals we’re revving to embrace electric vehicles, but government is applying the handbrake
- Australian auto industry’s voluntary CO2 shift shows it’s time for government to get moving
- Proposed new tax on EVs would put wheel clamp on NSW’s clean future
- NSW Government shows real leadership with EV incentives in Net Zero Plan